One crazy family that is on a spiritual journey has a lot of love for each other.

4.29.2008

Jack Artur Crispin Kemble

Ever since I was a little girl I have felt a great love and a bond with my Grandpa. He is strong in character and has good heart. So as soon as I knew I was pregnant with a boy I wanted to name him after my Grandpa Jack. I hope that my own little Jack will one day grow to live up to the name he shares with his Great Grandpa. His middle name of Crispin is one that he shares with his Dad and his ancestors back to a family by the last name of Crispin who had adopted a man who began Paul Kemble's line. So we pass it on in rembrance of that families kindness. It wasn't till after Jackie was born that we relized that if Jack had one more name his intials would spell J.A.C.K. So Kyle came up with the name Artur from a hero in a book. And that is the story of Jacks' name.

No comments: