One crazy family that is on a spiritual journey has a lot of love for each other.

8.21.2008

GRADUATION!!!

When the time came for us to decide wether Kyle was going to walk or not for his graduation it was a no brainer for me. YES!!! I needed closure on this. To know that there was something to show for all this craziness. It was a very early morning convocation, but not any less emtional for me. It was so gratifying to see him dressed to the nines in his cloak and hood. Thank you for humoring me, Eight years of school, marriage, and children; i.e. alot of hard work all in this one picture. Funny that it seems so complex but this picture is so simple. I love you, Kyle. You are not just a Master of Art History but the master of this family and of my heart. Thank you for all that you do. Good Job!

Thank you Mom and Sherry for coming all the way from Washington to support us.

No comments: