One crazy family that is on a spiritual journey has a lot of love for each other.

5.15.2008



Happy Mother's Day to All!
I hope that all you mom's reading this had a great Mother's Day. I for one had the best. My loving and ever attentive husband spoiled me rotten this Mother's Day, it was one of the best days ever. I got to sleep in, he took me to breakfast, my favorite meal of the day, and gave me the day to do what ever I wished. To my surprise, I also got some dresses. We went to the Springville Art Ball again this year and I was frustrated trying to find something to wear and so he took me to Dilliard's to find a formal. He knew they were having a sale going on, so for about 75.00 he bought four formals for me. I will obviously make some pretty undershirts to go under some of these by the way, mom. : > I couldn't find the exact pictures but until I get a camera these will suffice. Katey got me a beautiful poem/picture that really did make me cry and an absolutely hilarious cookbook that the was comprised of all the kids' recipes. I think Katey's recipe made the most sense. She even asked me my favorite food, it is a sandwich recipe.. It was the best thanks you guys! I love you, too!

No comments: