One crazy family that is on a spiritual journey has a lot of love for each other.

4.18.2008

What a Mind!

* Our little Katey Bug is also our little thinker. The other day in the car she was singing and for once it was quiet enough to hear her. The lyrics went something like this...

"There once was a mommy who had a little baby and she loved her mommy so...

Then one day there was a big fire and lots and lots of water and the world was a ruined...

The mommy lost her baby and she cried and cried and cried because she missed her, an angel in heaven saw the mommy crying and she felt bad for the mommy and came down and became the mommy's baby. The mommy was happy again.

* A couple years ago, while I was giving Katey a bath, she asked me if there were other worlds besides this one. I replied, "yes". She paused for a few moments and you could almost see the wheels turning in her head then she asked,"Is there only one Jesus?" I said,"Yes..well, I am not sure." Then she asked almost a soon as finished talking,"But what about all of the other worlds?" She was 4 years old when this conversation took place.

* Once, while we were having dinner, Katey and I were having a disagreement. Then she said,"I am going to tell my other mom what you said, and she's not going to like it." Thinking I am very smart I say,"Well you other mother and I are tight, Katey, she's on my side." Then she retorts,"No your not she's married to Heavenly and no one knows her!" Katey was 3, almost 4.

No comments: