One crazy family that is on a spiritual journey has a lot of love for each other.

4.16.2008

Deal or No Deal

So as many of you may already know I went and tried out for the T.V. show Deal or No Deal, and well, it was a disaster. Kyle and I froze nearly to death but only after I sent Kyle gallivanting all over the country side for photo copy of my driver's license that I found out I didn't need in the first place. That put me out of line by hours only to be invited to cut in line next to a beautiful model who picked over me in the interview because she was prettier than me! But in the end the topping on the cake was my stuff was stolen. I must confess I felt a little like this kitty towards the producer who chose the model whose interview was pretty lame.

1 comment:

kdaygirl said...

Cute jo. The colors are a bit overwelming. Here is my sisters blog link so that u can get some ideas.
http://just-because-i-am-me.blogspot.com/