One crazy family that is on a spiritual journey has a lot of love for each other.

9.30.2008

terrific twos


Our little Jack is quite the little character. I always say that he is a 50 year old caught in a three year olds body! I just love this little guy and all the funny things he says. The other day I made egg salad sandwhiches for lunch and potatoe chips. He took a bite of the sandwich and wrinkled his nose but took another bite then set the sandwich down and asked,"what is this sandwich?" I said," It's egg salad sandwich."He then replies I can't this thing, it is a'scusting, I just like chips." He ate the rest of the chips and went down stairs to watch tv. He came about ten minutes later and wanted to try the sandwich again. He ate another bite then says,"Mom, do we have cheese, or mustard...maybe you can scrape this stuff off. I just can't eat this."

No comments: