One crazy family that is on a spiritual journey has a lot of love for each other.

7.10.2008

Hmm, tastes gooood!

In our little neighborhood everyone is pretty tight and we like to come out in the eveings to let the kids play and to chat. One of our neighbors babysits her sister little baby a couple times a week. The babys' name is Baily, she's about 5 months old, and she is very pudgy and just as sweet as can be. I know it seems inconsequencial but the baby is african american. Several of the kids (all of them being 4 and under) call her brown baby. One day I was wanting to play with Baily so I snagged her for a few and took her over to my house. The boys were playing her, Jack was holding her hand and talking baby talk and Sam was playing peek-a-boo with her. Next thing I know Jack was licking her hand, I said why are you licking Baily Jack and he said,"HMMM, she tastes like chocolate, mom!"

No comments: